Monday Movie Mash-Up & Mexico

Since I was in Mexico all week (happy happy joy joy!), I didn’t get a lot of movie watching in. Actually, I’ve only seen two; one the night before we flew out and then the in-flight movie.

Little Shop of Horrors

Reminded me again just why I don’t like musicals…
Not a bad movie, but again with the musicals…
They get stuck in your head and make you sing “Suddenly Seymour” while on a tropical beach sipping a Mango Margartia! Watch the much funnier “remake” below.




Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

-in flight movie -

Yeah I know right?! When did American Airlines get movies to me faster than Netflix? Whatever, it made a super bumpy ride home not so scary. This fast-paced movie is filled with a great cast. I think I loved the dialog between characters best; it has a well-written and witty flare. See long trailer below



And now… Mexico!


Jason and I, still not burnt!



Some people go to Disney land, I like cemetaries - waxy candles


At our hotel's very own Monkey exhibit... we had cougars too!

Xcaret Park Orchid House

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, great photos! It looks lovely there. So glad you guys had a good time!

JD at I Do Things said...

I've not seen either of those movies, tho my mom LOVED "Miss Pettigrew."

Your photos are lovely! Looks like you had a good time. But how could you not, with monkeys and cougars?!

JD at I Do Things

Anonymous said...

whooooooooo hooooooooo

welcome home. Looks like a good time. I have to stalk your flickr pages!

I love THE DENTIST song in Little Shop Of Horrors