Buffalo ‘66 Movie Review


Before filming the infamous filatio scene Vincent Gallo is now famous for, he wrote, directed and starred in Buffalo ‘66 along side Christina Ricci.

While searching for the famous Brown Bunny scene - which I’m assuming was blocked by you tube because of the sex acts, I found this equally creepy video below. Who doesn’t like a grown man in a bunny suit getting his nasty on while crying?



At least these guys have some money behind their names. Give me enough cash and I may be able to handle the furry outfits.

ANYWAYS… back to the movie.

Did you know that Vincent Gallo is a crazy genius? This movie is amazing. Well written, great actors, amazing video editing and each and every camera shot is “just right.” To me it’s more than just a movie, it’s a work of art. And I never, ever, say that about a film. It was artsy, but not obvious like The Tracey Fragments. The film angles were clearly all thought out well in advance, but no effect was over the top. Take, for example, my favorite scene in the whole movie. Christina Ricci pole dancing anyone… See below.



So Gallo is a genius directing this movie.
How is he crazy you may ask?
Examples below, courteous of wikipedia.

1. As a teenager, Gallo was frequently arrested for petty crimes and for indecent exposure, and has reminisced in print about his compulsive teenage masturbatory habits. While living in New York, Gallo was a go-go dancer at various gay clubs and has also admitted to prostituting himself to gay clientele

2. In early 2005, Gallo made a posting on his merchandise website offering his "disease-free" sperm for $1 million. However he added that he "maintains the right to refuse sale of his sperm to those of extremely dark complexions


3. Gallo also expressed his desire to impregnate a Jewish woman, because "this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar."


4. Just check out his website: http://www.vincentgallo.com
Now tell me he’s not a nut! (please don’t stalk me or kill me Mr. Gallo for writing this, as I am extremely fearful of your wraith.)

I ‘m giving it 4 ½ out of 5, or 9 out of 10, or 92 out of 100 stars. Which ever one floats your boat! I think I’ve listened to the Moonchild song a dozen times just while writing this. Kind of gets stuck in your head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christina Ricci is looking FABULOUS these days.